Moritz Maier, M.Sc.
Phone: +49 (0)911-5302-429
Tue, 02.00-04.00 p.m.
Performance Analysis, Applied Capital Market Theory, Empirical Finance
- Since October 2014: Research assistant and doctoral candidate, Chair of Finance and Banking, University of Erlangen-Nürnberg
- 2014: Master of Science in Finance Auditing Controlling Taxation (FACT), University of Erlangen-Nürnberg, topic of thesis "Performance of European equity funds: An empirical analysis of funds domiciled in Germany and Spain"
- 2012-2014: Studies in Business Administration, University of Erlangen-Nürnberg, majors: finance and banking, insurance, managerial accounting
- 2012: Internship PriceWaterhouseCoopers AG WPG, Transfer Pricing, Germany
- 2011: Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) Ravensburg
- 2008-2011: Studies in Business Administration, Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) Ravensburg in cooperation with Volksbank Friedrichshafen eG, majors: finance and banking
- A return-based approach to identify home bias of European equity funds
Working paper, Nürnberg 2017. (with Hendrik Scholz)
Abstract and download (pdf)
Accepted for presentation:
- International Ph.D Conference in Banking and Finance, Nürnberg (Germany), July 07 - 09, 2016.
- Workshop of the German Operations Research Society (GOR e.V.) 2016, Working Group on Financial Management and Financial Institutions (GOR AG FIFI), Augsburg, April 4th, 2016.
- Southwestern Finance Association 2016 Annual Conference, Oklahoma City, March 09 - 12, 2016.
- Bachelorarbeit mit Seminar
- Workshop Finance
- Workshop Capital Markets Research
- Hauptseminar Finance
- Kapitalmarktorientierte Unternehmenssteuerung (Übung)
- Financial Engineering & Structured Finance (Übung)