Felix Kreidl, M.Sc.
Phone: +49 (0)911 5302 96400
Tue, 11.30-12.30 p.m.
Empirical Finance, Performance Analysis, Fund Activity
- Since August 2015: Research assistant and doctoral candidate, Chair of Finance and Banking, University of Erlangen-Nürnberg
- 2015: Master of Science in Finance with Banking, University of Bath, topic of thesis: “Return Based Activity Measurement as Performance Indicator – Empirical Analysis of European Mutual Funds”
- 2014-2015: Studies in Finance, University of Bath – School of Management
- 2014: Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and Economics, University of Erlangen-Nürnberg, topic of thesis: ”Short-Term Reversal in Portfolio Management: Theoretical and Exemplary Empirical Analysis in the German Stock Market”
- 2010-2014: Studies in Business Administration and Economics, University of Erlangen-Nürnberg
- 2011-2014: internships (among others: BHF-Bank AG, Private Banking; Ecoprime GmbH, Private Equity Consulting)
- Withholding-tax noncompliance: Evidence from cum-ex stock market transactions
Working Paper, Nürnberg 2018. (with Thiess Büttner, Carolin Holzmann and Hendrik Scholz)
Former title: Stock Market Behavior on Ex-Dividend Dates: The Case of Cum-Ex Transactions in Germany.
Abstract and download (pdf)
Accepted for presentation:
- 16th HVB Ph.D Seminar South Germany, Riederau, June 1 - 2, 2018.
- 10th Norwegian-German Seminar on Public Economics (CESifo), Munich, November 17 – 18, 2017.
- 110th Annual Conference on Taxation (National Tax Association), Philadelphia, November 9 – 11, 2017.
- 24th Annual Meeting of the German Finance Association (DGF), Ulm, October 06 - 07, 2017.
- CEQURA Junior Research Workshop, Munich, September 27th, 2017.
- 4th Annual MaTax Conference, Mannheim, September 21 – 22, 2017.
- Annual Conference 2017 Verein für Socialpolitik, Vienna, September 03 - 06, 2017.
- International Ph.D Seminar in Banking and Finance, Passau, June/July 29 – 01, 2017.
- Bachelorarbeit mit Seminar
- Workshop Finance
- Workshop Capital Markets Research
- Hauptseminar Finance
- Corporate Finance (Übung)
- Investition und Finanzierung (Übung)